The Power To Cast Out All Devils And Cure The Sick
Can you perceive it?
Yeshua spoke of it.
Meditate upon this fact.
Perhaps you will understand.
Yeshua (Jesus) gave us the secret to healing. He made several things very clear in Luke 8:46, 48-56.
1) We can perceive things that others may not.
2) Virtue can come out of us. What is virtue referring to here? Virtue is the healing power of the Holy Spirit at work.
3) Our faith makes us whole. Thus, we can walk in peace.
4) The Master (Yeshua) wants us to trouble Him with our problems.
5) Yeshua says fear not, believe only and people will be made whole. (Belief in Yahweh’s every word is extremely crucial.)
6) When people die, don’t weep. They are not dead. There physical flesh body is dead, but who they really are spirit beings remain much alive. Only Yahweh can kill the spirit within men and women. (God says don’t fear man that can kill the body, but fear God who can kill permanently both flesh body and spirit body–Matthew 10:28.)
7) Yeshua (Jesus) said death is like sleeping. They will wake up.
8) When you laugh at what Yeshua says, He will put you out His presence.
9) He spoke “Maid, arise.” and the girl came back to life. Her spirit returned to her body.
10) The flesh body may die, but the spirit body remains alive. The spirit gives life. Without the spirit, the body dies.
In Luke 8:46, 48-56, Yeshua teaches us the secret to healing.
Luke 8:46 “And Jesus (Yeshua) said, ‘Somebody hath touch me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.‘ “
Luke 9:48 “And he said unto her, ‘Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.‘ “Here is the secret to healing:
Luke 9:49 While he yet spake, there cometh one from the ruler of the synagogue’s house, saying to him, Thy daughter is dead; trouble not the Master.
Luke 9:50 But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, “Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.“
When people die, Yeshua says 1) don’t weep, 2) don’t become fearful, 3) simply and only believe Yeshua’s words to us and the result is complete healing. The person will be made whole.
Luke 8:52 And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, “Weep not; she is not, but sleepeth.“
Luke 8:53 And they laughed him to scorn, knowing that she was dead.
Our actions reveal whether we believe Yeshua’s words to us.
Luke 8:54 And He put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, “Maid, arise.“
Luke 8:55 And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat.
Luke 8:56 And her parents were astonished: …
How many of us will become astounded one day like these parents to finally see that Yeshua spoke the truth all along in His words to us? He can give back life to the dead!
After we learn and believe Yeshua’s words to us, Yeshua gives us a mission or responsibility like the 12 disciples in Luke 9:1-6.
The Commissioning of The Twelve
Commission means a group of people who given the official job of finding information about something or controlling something.
Luke 9:1-6 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all the devils, and to cure diseases. And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. And he said unto them, “Take nothing for your journey, neither staves (a stick or cane carried as an aid in walking or climbing/or a stout stick used as a weapon), nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats a piece. And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing everywhere.“
Like the 12 Disciples We Also Have an Assignment From Yahweh–7 Things Learned About Our Mission In This World.
- Yeshua gives us power and authority over all devils and to cure diseases.
- He sends us to preach the kingdom of Yahweh and to heal the sick.
- We should not concern ourselves with things for our journey. Yeshua says take nothing for your journey. Do not take a stave (stick, cane or club). Do not take a script. Do not take bread. Do not take money. Do not take an extra coat.
- The house you enter is the house to abide in and leave from.
- If people reject you, shake the dust off your feet for a testimony against them.
- They went through towns preaching the gospel.
- They went through towns healing every where.
An ounce of application is worth a ton of abstraction.
–Booker T. Washington
When we apply Yahweh’s words to our lives, we realize that Yahweh truly exist. We can actually do what He says. We possess power and authority over all devils, and we can heal the sick both physical and spiritual. When we apply Yahweh’s words to our lives, we discover the true healer within: the Holy Spirit of the Living God teaching us all things. We come to truly make sense of and uncover the kingdom within us.