Welcome to My Financial Site on Guidinggodspeople.net
1 Blessed (happy, fortunate, prosperous, and enviable) is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly [following their advice, their plans and purposes], nor stands [submissive and inactive] in the path where sinners walk, nor sits down [to relax and rest] where the scornful [and the mockers] gather.
2 But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law (the precepts, the instructions, the teachings of God) he habitually meditates (ponders and studies) by day and by night.
3 And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper [and come to maturity].
How to Start a Business While under Employment | ASK UBONG KING 001
How to Go From Idea to Implementation | Ubong King
Africa is under Attack by Rogue Lions | Ubong King
I Learnt How to Make A Vision Board | Daily Vlog 002
And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:2
These 12 Habits Will Help You Reach Financial Freedom
If you sign up on Robinhood (beginner friendly) and/or Etrade (professional traders or beginners), I will earn a financial incentive. I provide a free resource that cost me to teach what I do via Word Press. Thanks for your support in helping me to build God’s kingdom–financial freedom allows us time to do more of God’s work. If you would like to sign up, click the links below:
You can open up a brokerage account in Robinhood above and start investing long term in an index fund–click link above and sign up. I have an account and you can have one too.
Book online for free
Original Turtles: Fighting the scams, frauds and charlatans
Significant Value–Eric Thomas
Eric Thomas has a doctorate in education from Michigan State University. He teaches you how to find financial freedom by inspiring you with words of wisdom. He is also a Christian. He talks about the benefit of creating significant value below (enjoy, learn and grow):
Dr. Monroe attempted to make Christians think at a higher level applying God’s words to our lives. I was not really a fan when he was alive, but I appreciate what he had to say. I am putting his words that represent who this man was here on my site in memory of the good he taught below:
Focus on discovering the purpose for your life: why Yahweh created you. Discover your gifts and refine them, develop them, and practice them.
Then even begin to serve them freely to your community. Develop yourself and in a short time you will discover that people will begin to pursue you. When you develop and manifest your gifts like a tree that produces fruit, you won’t need to look for followers. They will find you.
Trees never bring their fruit to you; you are attracted to the tree states Dr. Myles Monroe.
God said to him: “I asked you to believe me and you will be saved not them.” Dr. Monroe then made a commitment to believe what God says.
I believe I have the power to experience far beyond what I can ever ask, think or imagine.
That’s when his pursuit of God began.
You judge success by God’s instructions for your life and how well along you are with the instructions he goes on to say.
People are so mediocre that to be a genius you just need to do a little extra.
Myles Munroe Quotes:
1. “Your job is your skill that they can fire you from at any time. But your work is your gift. No one can take that from you. – Myles Munroe
2. “The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose.” – Myles Munroe
3. “When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.” – Myles Munroe
4. “Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.” – Myles Munroe
5. “Healthy relationships should always begin at the spiritual and intellectual levels: the levels
of purpose, motivation, interests, dreams, and personality.” – Myles Munroe
6. “Your purpose can be fulfilled only during the time you are given on earth to accomplish it.” – Myles Munroe
7. “Solid character will reflect itself in consistent behavior, while poor character will seek to
hide behind deceptive words and actions.” – Myles Munroe
8. “You must decide if you are going to rob the world or bless it with the rich, valuable, potent,
untapped resources locked away within you.” – Myles Munroe
9. “Being open to correction means making ourselves vulnerable, and many people are not willing to do that.” – Myles Munroe
10. “Friendship is not a gift, but is the result of hard work.” – Myles Munroe
11. “Leaders don’t seek followers. Followers are attracted to leaders.” – Myles Munroe
12. “A woman may be beautiful but have poor character. A man may be a business genius, making money left and right, but lack common courtesy, sensitivity, and compassion.” – Myles Munro
13. “…success is not a comparison of what we have done with what others have done.” – Myles Munroe
14. “We are a sum total of what we have learned from all who have taught us, both great and small.” – Myles Munroe
15. “Don’t ever make the mistake of telling God that you have nothing to offer. That simply is not true. God does not create any junk.” – Myles Munroe
16. “A person’s readiness to date is largely a matter of maturity and environment.” – Myles Munroe
17. “Desire is craving enough to sacrifice for” – Myles Munroe
18. “The picture that we have of ourselves — our self-concept — will always determine how we respond to life.” – Myles Munroe
19. “Your Job is where you get compensation for your activity. Your work is where you get fulfillment, because you love it so much.” – Myles Munroe
20. “Communication is the ability to ensure that people understand not only what you say but also what you mean. – Myles Munroe
21. “It is also the ability to listen to and understand others. Developing both of these aspects of communication takes a lot of time, patience, and hard work.” – Myles Munroe
22. “God never demands anything that He does not provide for. Whatever God commands us to do,
He equips us to do.” – Myles Munroe
23. “The best thing in life to do is not to regret and try to change what happened, but to interpret it properly, maxmize and use it to serve other people. That’s what I want to do with my past.” – Myles Munroe
24. “Submission is the willingness to give up our right to ourselves, to freely surrender our insistence on having our own way all the time.” – Myles Munroe
25. “The greatest act of leadership is mentoring. No matter how much you may learn, achieve, accumulate, or accomplish, if it all dies with you, then you are a generational failure.” – Myles Munroe
26. “Humility is simply believing and accepting what God says about us, and God says that we are anything but worthless.” – Myles Munroe
27. “The past is the past. Who or what we used to be doesn’t matter anymore. What matters is who and what we are now and who and what we can become in the future.” – Myles Munroe
28. “Don’t judge your success by the masses, and what they think of you. Judge yourself by what God told you to do.” – Myles Munroe
29. “Life outside your ideal environment will destroy your potential because a wrong environment always means death.” – Myles Munroe
30. “We should always keep our behaviour or performance separate from our sense of self-worth.” – Myles Munroe
31. “when we share our sorrow, our sorrow is halved, and when we share our joy, our joy is doubled.” – Myles Munroe
32. “Proverbs 25:28 says, “Like a city whose walls are broken down is a man who lacks self-control.” In other words, if we do not control our own lives from the inside, somebody else will control them from the outside.” – Myles Munroe
33. “No matter what type of leader you are or how widespread your influence, you face personal temptations, challenges, and stresses. And only a foundation of character will sustain you and your leadership.” – Myles Munroe
34. “We are not to be so concerned about who approves or disapproves of us, but remember that God’s approval is what counts. Those whom God approves are approved indeed.” – Myles Munroe
35. “when experience is your best teacher, then progress is imprisoned” – Myles Munroe
36. “Poor people talk about money all the time, rich people talk about things, wealthy people talk about ideas.” – Myles Munroe
37. “Instead of waiting for someone to give you a job, create your own work.” – Myles Munroe
38. “Change is inevitable. Change is also the principle of life. – Myles Munroe
39. “Ecclesiastes 3:1-2: ‘To everything there is a season, …A time for every purpose under heaven.’…If you’re having a bad time right now, it cannot last. If you cannot find a job right now – That is only a season. If your business is going in the wrong direction – it’s a seasonal slide.” – Myles Munroe
40. “Never make a permanent decision in a temporary problem.” – Myles Munroe
41. “We should not persue money. We should persue vision, we should persue purpose; for ourselves, for our country, and for our communities.” – Myles Munroe
42. “Leaders are persuing a passion toward a purpose that gives them a sense of destiny.” – Myles Munroe
43. “consult your experience, but never let it rule you.” – Myles Munroe
44. “When facing severe challenges, your mind is normally at its sharpest.” – Myles Munroe
45. “We shouldn’t persue things, we should persue ideas.” – Myles Munroe
46. “You job is what they trained you to do, your work is what you were born to do.” – Myles Munroe
47. “If you become valuable to the world, the world will pay you to be yourself.” – Myles Munroe
48. “(The story of David and Goliath) The giant is trained – experienced with a sword – so he expected an experienced swordsman to come and fight him. But here comes a little boy, with equipment he’s never seen before (A sling and rock). We need people like that in the 21st century.” – Myles Munroe
49. “The greatness of a man is measured by the way he treats the little man. Compassion for the weak is a sign of greatness.” – Myles Munroe
50. When you believe in your dream and your vision, then it begins to attract its own resources. No one was born to be a failure.” – Myles Munroe