- You are to guard your heart for everything you do flows from your heart. (Proverbs 4:23) You must not allow Satan to enter your heart and cause you to become trapped to sin and Satan.
- You are to serve Yahweh and no other gods. (Exodus 20:3) You must put Yahweh first and not become a servant to mammon: material things.
- You must love Yahweh with all your mind, heart, soul and strength. (Luke 10:27) Your vocation will entail loving Yahweh. Your life will become a light directing others to love Yahweh too.
- Trust in Yahweh and be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to Yahweh. And the peace of Yahweh that surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Yeshua. (Philippians 4:6-7) You should take your concerns no matter how small or large to Yahweh and ask for His help and He will hear and answer.
- Yahweh does not want us to copy the ways of the world. Instead let Yahweh transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will come to know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect His will really is. (Romans 12:2)
- Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which you have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. (Philippians 4:8-9)
- Let no* corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. (Ephesians 4:29)
- In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Yahweh in Yeshua concerning you. (I Thessalonians 5:18)
- What? know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which you have of Yahweh, and you are not your own? For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify Yahweh in your body, and in your spirit, which are Yahweh’s. (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
- I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of Yahweh, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto Yahweh, which is your reasonable service. (Romans 12:1)
- 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; (Ephesians 6:11-18 KJV)
- For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. (James 2:10) We must keep Yahweh’s Ten Commandments spoken down the mountain and written with His very finger on tablets of stone–stone representing their permanency versus book of laws written on paper by Moses done away with at the cross including tithing praise the Lord!
- So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:19) So we must remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy–that’s Saturday the one Yahweh made holy at creation when He finished His work of creating the world–an eternal memorial of God’s goodness.
- For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (Matthew 5:18) Whenever I look up at the big blue sky, I am reminded that Yahweh’s Ten Commandments are still in effect.
- 13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. (Ecclesiastes 12:13) Our job is to make sure we make it into the coming kingdom.
- But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own.…(Matthew 6:33-34) A lot of times we think God called us to go out into the work place and take on a role. If you are a mother, mothering and caring for your children and family is your job. If you do not take care of your kids, who will? The television, video games and peers are no substitute for you. Especially leaving your child with just knowledge imparted at school. This is not enough to prepare them for their life. If you are a father, you should support the mother and the children by caring for the family and providing for the family’s needs. In todays society a single income often is not sufficient so both parents must work. If so, remember that your priority is do God’s will and obey His laws. Remember to seek first the kingdom of Yahweh and everything else will be added unto you.