Dr. Myles Monroe teaching in this video was very different–one of a kind. I do not agree with every thing he says or teaches, but I thought I’d share this anyway. He makes some unique points worth pondering. You will find some notes below before as well as after his video:
33 But first and most importantly seek (aim at, strive after) His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right—the attitude and character of God], and all these things will be given to you also.
34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:33 Amplified Bible)
- Establish and extend heavenly kingdom on earth
- YHWH wanted to colonize earth with Heaven
- To colonize means to influence a territory to become just like you
- YHWH wants to bring Heaven to earth
- When you colonize a place, you influence it and it becomes like you.
- YHWH wanted to ordain Mankind as His governmental representatives on earth for Heaven
- YHWH’s third desire was to Manifest His wisdom and execute His will and kingdom influence in the earth.
- He wanted to fill the earth with His nature and do it through His sons.
- The word glory means nature–the true nature of a thing. The earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD. Nature is image in English. Let’s make man in our image (nature).
- Image is nature. Nature is glory. Let us make man in Our image. God said, I put my nature in a dirt suit and I call it man. When you go to work tomorrow, the nature of God just arrived to work. If people want to see what God is like, they don’t have to call up heaven. They just have to observe you…your attitude… what time you show up to work..what time you leave…what time you leave for lunch and return…how productive you are while you are at work…They see the nature of God. Yeshua said my father is working and always working not drinking coffee and reading newspaper. You are the glory of God. Man is God’s kingdom representative.
18 With all prayer and petition pray [with specific requests] at all times [on every occasion and in every season] in the Spirit, and with this in view, stay alert with all perseverance and petition [interceding in prayer] for all God’s people.
19 And pray for me, that words may be given to me when I open my mouth, to proclaim boldly the mystery of the good news [of salvation],
(Ephesians 6:18-19 Amplified Bible)
These are some other things Dr. Myles Monroe mentioned below:
- I’m sick and tired of being poor because my Father isn’t poor. Whatever you tolerate won’t change.
- Reconciled means to be one again. You’ve been made one again with heaven. The colon has been reconnected–heaven to us. Man shall live by every word that proceeded out of the mouth of God. My God shall supply all of my needs.
- You ought to stop living off your salary. Your salary comes off the colony. The colony can only pay you so much. What they pay you every week every month cannot pay your bills. My God shall supply all of your needs according to his riches in glory. According to your faith not according to God’s faith.