Is God Working In Your Life?
If you want to know if God is working in your life, open His word and start believing what He says. If you honor God by honoring His words, God will make Himself known to you. You will discover that God answers many prayers of the righteous. God is working in the lives of those who believe in Him in other words believe His words to us.
What does the Bible say about how God works in our life?
These examples below can strengthen you and help you to persevere through the challenges and uncertainties–you must believe His words to us to become a friend of God!
- Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
- Ephesians 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
- Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
- 2 Kings 6:16-18 …So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. When they came down to him, Elisha prayed to the LORD and said, “Strike this people with blindness, I pray.” So He struck them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.…
Psalm 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.
- John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
- Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
How do I trust God’s words when I face difficulties in life?
I’ve learned that God is working in my life by seeking to know him better and trusting in him. I trust His words to me found in the Bible. For every situation in my life, I find words of hope and encouragement. I believe what God says in His words.
I’ve discovered the God of the Bible is a faithful God. I’ve come to know that God is real for myself.
When I pray, God answers my prayers–many of them.
By developing a relationship with God over the decades, my faith in God has grown. I’ve seen God work in my life time and time again.
God is alive and working in the lives of those who love Him and believe in His word! When you start believing God’s words, God will manifest Himself to you.
Romans 1:18-20 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.…